1-9. Numbers are people. Actually it is a short list of people I'd like to have lunch or dinner with. They are friends I don't see often and people I'd like to get to know better. A few are bloggers like @ChrystinaNoel, @MeMyselfandEms and @karincoger.
10. Lose 24lb. by my birthday. See my SMART Goals
11 & 12 are both home repairs. I need to fix my sidewalk and I'd like a ceiling fan put in my bedroom. I've wanted/needed to do both of these repairs for a while. Home repair makes me feel stressed.
13. Get a boyfriend. See my SMART Goals
14. Pay off a personal loan by my birthday.
16. A monthly Spa Treatment (facial, massage, body treatment)
17. Get up to drinking a gallon of water a day.
18. Buy myself a nice piece of jewelry
19. Get myself fresh flowers every week
20.Go to a Sixers Game
21. Go to an Opera
22. Plan Chasing Joy Charity Event
23. Move my blog to word press
24. Go to the Holiday light show and events in Center City
25. Drive through a neighborhood that does the Christmas Light Display
26. Get a new computer
27. Visit a new church
28.Go to the aquarium
29. Visit the DC monuments & attractions.
30. Write 1st draft of Chasing Joy Book. See SMART Goals
31. Plan a fun birthday party.
32. Go to the zoo.
33. Go to a Hockey game
34. Find a Volunteer opportunity that I like.
35. See the Lion KingWow! It was hard work coming up with this list. A few things have been on my to do list for a while like the Hockey game, finding a volunteer opportunity that I like, and the home repairs. Other things are ideas that I have been thinking about recently, like the lunches and dinners with friends and fellow bloggers I'd like to know better. Some things I'd like to do before I turn 35 but most are things I'd like to accomplish sometime between now and the end of my 35 year.
Like I said, this is not a bucket list (that's too morbid). This is my birthday wishes list for turning 35. These 35 things will help me feel lest stressed, better connected, more entertained, and more Joyful. What is on you birthday wishes list? What would you like to accomplish in between now and your birthday or in your next year?