Oh what a year we had. Overall I think we were pretty good together. In a way I am sad to see you go. It feels as though our time together was so short. These past 12 months have flow by. But boy did we accomplish a lot.
- January - You helped me except the fact that while my life has not turned to be that perfect picture I envisioned I can start a Fresh Canvas for Joy.
- February - You showed all the ways I could feel good by offering Help to others.
- March - You helped me stand firmly in my Thirties and accept that I am now Thirty Plus One (soon plus two)
- April - You taught me that I could find strength in looking good when a volunteering situation did go how I imagined.
- May - You helped my survive both The Rapture and a visit from my ex.
- June - You helped me have a little Joy on the Grill for the first time since my dad died.
- July - You showed me goal setting can be fun when you create a Joy Board and helped me get my very first blogger award.
- August - You gave me the idea to not just feel good on Friday but to Flashback on Friday.
- September - You had me develop a stronger Joy Chasing Community by inviting other writers to be a Weekend Guest on Chasing Joy.
- October - You took me to my first Blog Conference and started telling everyone all about it.
- November - You helped me strive for 100 Acts of Joy.
- December - You prepared me for your exit by identifying 12 things I will not need in 2012.
In a way I am sad to see you go 2011 but I am excited to find out what 2012 has in store for me.
What would you like to say to 2011? What were some of the highlights of 2011?