There is a something going around the blog world. Several Joy Chasers have gotten it and apparently now it's my turn. Don't worry there is no need to double check your Antivirus software. It is not a virus its a game. A game of Tag as a matter of fact. 3 different Joy Chasers have tagged me so apparently I am it!
Here are the Rules of Blogger Tag
Rule 1: You must post the rules
Rule 2: You must post 11 random things about yourself
Rule 3: You must answer all 11 questions that the tagger has asked you and you as the taggie must ask 11 new questions to the people you have tagged.
Rule 4: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 5: Let the taggies know you have tagged them!
11 Random Things about me
1. I always use my middle initial, which is R.
2. I always were my college school ring.
3. I did not get my ears pierced for the first time until I was 15.
4. I have a very active imagination.
5. I Love to cook with lemon
6. I seem to always be running late lately.
7. I prefer my race to be described as Black as opposed to African American.
8. I do not offend easily.
9. If I could have, I would have loved to buy my dad a boat before he passed.
10. I know all the words to Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre's song Ain't Nothing But A G Thang.
11. I am still planning to get some boudoir photos taken.
Since I was tagged by three different Joy Chasers (Bits of Bee, Embrace the Struggle and Cookie's Chronicles) I have 33 questions to answer. Here Goes:
Bits of Bee's Questions
1. Share a funny quote (and link it up for Quotable Bits on Tuesday) - "Behind every great woman is a guy looking at her ass." ~Author Unknown
2. What is your favourite thing to eat? - My mom's fried chicken, baked macaroni and sweet potato pie.
3. Share a favourite photo you've taken recently, and tell us why it's your fav! - This is me about to go snow tubing (pushing out of my comfort zone/ being brave)
4. What is something you like to do just for you? - Go to the Spa
5. Which suits your personality more: dresses and heels or stretch pants and sneakers? Why? - Can I say both. Dresses and heels fit my personality but not my comfort zone. All heels really hurt my feet.
6. What would be your dream job? - To Blog full time and write books
7. What is your favourite thing about blogging? - Connecting with people. Being able to say things in writing that I would not have the courage to say out loud. Making new friends both virtual and in real life.
8. We all need a little self esteem boost every once in awhile - what do you think is your most beautiful physical feature and why? - My face :-)
9. How did you meet your husband/partner/best friend? - I am still waiting to meet my husband :-) I have a lot of great friends. I have meet most of them through school elementary and college.
10. Which of these are you most addicted to, and why? Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram - Facebook! I like catching a glimps into my friends lives via there status and pictures. I also like how I have reconnected with people I have lost touch with.
11. Link us to a favourite post you've written. Why is it your fav? - Ready for My Tutu is my favorite post that I have written. I took ballet as an overweight adult. I was really nervous and feel that I was very very brave to take it on. Overall it was a good experience for me.
Embrace the Struggle's Questions:
1. What's your #1 pet peeve? - People who will through you under the bus
2.What facial feature do you find most attractive on the opposite sex? - Smile
3.Are you a clutterer or a neat freak? - Clutterer!!!
4.Which subject were you the worst at in high school? - Chemistry
5.Dogs or cats? - Both
6.Who was your favorite child star growing up? - Rudy Huxtable
7.What skill do you still want to master? - Seduction lol
8.If you had unlimited money and time and didn't have to work, what would you do daily? - Sleep, shop, socialize, write, take classes in art, cooking or baking, volunteer, work in a flour or candy shop or somewhere fun.
9.Who is your favorite cartoon character? - Chetara from Thunder Cats
10.Are you an introvert or an extrovert? - Introvert
11.Which social cause interests you the most? - Diabetes and Cancer Research
Cookie's Chronicles' Questions:
1. How many times have you been tagged to answer 11 questions? - 3
2. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things (yes, just three - no cheats!) would you want to have with you? - A bible, a cell phone, and food.
3. Would you rather take a relaxing bath or go shopping on Black Friday? - Black Friday Shopping
4. What is one thing you hope some day to do or achieve? - Become a wife and mother. Why is it so important to you? I have always imagined myself in that roll and I think I'd be good at both.
5. What is your favourite way to waste time? - Watching TV or Surfing the Internet
6. Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp? Who's your favourite leading man, and why? - Brad Pitt. I think there is something wrong with Johnny Depp. My favorite leading man would be Denzel Washington. He plays good guy and bad boy equally well and definitely pulls of sexy when the role requires it.
7. The book or the movie? If you know a great book is coming out as a movie, will you wait for the movie or rush through the book before it comes out? - I try to finish the book before the movie. I am doing that now with The Hunger Games.
8. If you could hire someone to take care of something for you - anything at all (money is no object) - what would it be? - All of my cleaning.
9. What was your favourite subject in school, and why? - I don't think I really had a favorite subject but I'll go with math because it was consistent. 2+2 is always 4.
10. Back, side or front? What's your favourite position? SLEEPING people. I'm talking about sleeping. Sheesh. Minds... gutter... out! ;) - I pretty much hit them all during the course of the night.
11. Link us to a favourite post you've written. Why is it your fav? (I'm stealing this question from Bianca's list. Couldn't resist!) - See number 11 from Bits of Bee's questions.
Now, Here are my 11 questions:
1. How did you spend your last Birthday?
2. Coke or Pepsi?
3. What is your favorite color to wear?
4. Why did you start blogging?
5. What is the blog post that you thought would get a lot of comments but didn't?
6. If you found $100 what would you do with it?
7. Have you ever been on TV?
8. What is your definition of Joy?
9. What is the best thing that happened to you today?
10. Will you participated in the first ever #ChasingJoy Twitter Party on April 1st 4pm EST? :-)
11. Why should we follow your blog?
Of course all of you Joy Chasers are invited to comment on my 11 random things about me or to answer any of the questions above asked by me or or the other bloggers. But I am specifically tagging the following Joy Chasers.
Granolaville (Mom's In Boyland)
Parenting by Dummies
A Girl Named Michael
Cirque Du Mot
The Professional Diva
Life is Hard Laugh Anyway
Tag Joy Chasers! You're It!!!