Guess what happened three years ago today? Three years ago I decided that I needed to find my way back to being my normal self. Three years ago I decided I would not let grief and loneliness drown me. Three years ago today I started Chasing Joy!!!! It's my blogaversary!!!!!
In celebration I want to talk about all things Joyful. Now I know money cannot by happiness and the greatest Joy's in life usually surround relationships, accomplishments, and experiences. But there are a few things that definitely put a smile on my face. I'm going to tell you about them and here is the best part, you can get some of them for yourself as part of this awesome blogaversary giveaway. This is the biggest giveaway to come across Chasing Joy, with 12 prizes, that's right 12, and multiple ways to increase your entries after leaving a blog post.
In no particular order because all of these things are equally AWESOME! Here are my most Joyful Things!!!
- Creekside Naturals: Creekside Naturals brings me Joy because the owner and I started our friendship on twitter via blogging. She's started her business making natural soaps, saves and other assorted Natural products. I love seeing her work in process pictures on Facebook and I appreciate Creekside's support in all of my Chasing Joy ventures. She donated awesome gift basket for the Joy of Giving Event. Spoiler alert, you might win your own from the giveaway.
- Shades of Social Media! OK this is not really a thing its a group. It is a group of people of color who leverage social media for personal, business, civic and social purposes. I have found tremendous support, knowledge, and encouragement from this group. As a matter of fact one of the Shades, Sadiah aka @ProverbsWife even jumped at the chance to help me celebrate my 3rd Blogaversary by donating two copies of her ebook How to Get Organized in 24 Hours (oops that was another spolier). If you dont want to wait for the giveaway to end you can download her book NOW for only $12.99 just Click here to visit Saidah @ AProverbsWife.com.. No worries, if you win How to Get Organized in 24 Hours in the giveaway your !$12.99 will be refunded :-)
- Emeralistic Treasures! Emeralistics brings me Joy because I love the Gem who creates all the Treasures. She is absolutely one of my best friends and a friend for life. I have know her since 4th grade, dare I say over 20 years. It brings me great joy watching her turn her passion for turning precious gems and her love of crafts to a successful business.
- School Rings! Well my school ring. Every time I look at it I feel so proud of myself. Attending and completing college is not something to take for granted! Many people are not fortunate to attend or are unable to finish for a variety of reasons. It is such a blessing and an accomplishment. I feel good whenever I look at it.
- Epiphany Mobile Spa! She is the spa that comes to you. This is a great idea to get spa services in the comfort of your own home. I also really love that she offers special spa services for cancer patients. One of my favorite products from Epiphany was her scented shea butters. The fragrances are not too overpowering ant he shea butter has helped my skin not be too dry through this winter.
These are a few of my most Joyful Things!
Now, time for the fun!! The good part is it's my blogaversary but you are getting gifts! This is my biggest and best giveaway yet. Here are the prizes. 5 of you will win my favorite hair spray, Motions Hold & Shine spray. One of you Philly locals will win a $10 Gift Certificate to Bredenbeck's Bakery. Creekside Naturals is offering up prizes for two lucky readers, a gift basket of natural items and soap for a year (a different variety of natural soap delivered each month). 2 of you will learn How to Get Organized in 24 hours courtesy of A Proverbs Wife. Remember you can order your copy of the ebook right now if you don't want to wait for the giveaway to end just Click here to visit Saidah @ AProverbsWife.com Emreralistic Treasures is offering a free hand made item from her collection. Last but certainly not least Epiphany Mobile Spa is offering a gift basket of her spa products. That's a total of 12 different prizes that can be one.
Use the Raffelcopter form below to enter the giveaways. There are several ways to enter the giveaway to increase your chances. The names will be chosen at random so one person can win more than one prize. The winners will be announced on or after January 21st 2013.
Now jump right in to the giveaway by commenting below telling me about some of your favorite things.
a Rafflecopter giveaway