SpecificToday I am focusing on S for Specific.
Here are my goals
- Lose weight
- Change my status from single to in a relationship.
- Have more fun
- Write 1st draft of my Chasing Joy book.
Now I need to make them more specific. I need to make these goals crystal clear. Here goes:
1. Lose weight - Specifically lose 80 lbs and fit into a size 14 regular not woman's size
2. Go from single to in a relationship - Specifically a committed relationship with a man where we are excited about each other, equally committed, and compatible.
3. Have more fun - Specifically do at least 1 fun activity every week. Fun activities include going to the movies, happy hour, having friends over, meeting friends for dinner, and other interesting things that come up.
4. Write 1st draft of my Chasing Joy book - Specifically complete book including introduction, all paragraphs, title, and layout.
Having more fun is the most difficult of my goals to make specific. Now that I have specified at least one fun activity per week I need to make it a priority to schedule my fun activities early in the week.
What are your goals? Are they vague or specific? If they are vague how can you make them more specific?